- 1/2 cup bread crumbs
- 1/4 cup Parmesan cheese, grated
- A few shakes pepper
- A few shakes garlic powder
- 2 tsp butter melted
- 1 1/4 lbs tilapia
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Mix all non-fish ingredients in a shallow bowl.
- Spray a cookie sheet with cooking spray.
- Lightly spray the fish with cooking spray.
- One at a time, bread the fish with the mixture in the bowl.
- You will want to actively push the breading onto the fish as more will stick to it if you use a little force.
- Bake in the oven for 12 minutes, flipping once.
- Be careful when serving as this will be very tender and fall apart easily.